Capital Waste Solutions LLC, offers a cost savings medical waste disposal service across Oklahoma and Texas. They manage medical biohazard, sharps and needles, trace chemo, pathological waste, and expired non-hazardous pharmaceuticals. The Capital Waste Solutions management team credits their success to their client focused service and combined years of experience in the medical industry.
The Capital Waste Solutions team has years of experience in the medical field. Our dedicated team of experts will work directly with your operation to develop a medical waste disposal program that matches your location’s specific needs. Customized medical waste disposal programs include:
- Type of containers needed for type of waste generated
- Proper container size and number for amount of waste generated and space limitations
- Pickup frequency
- Pricing structure and transparency to ensure you pay what you need to pay and nothing more
Capital Waste Solutions exclusively services the State of Oklahoma & Texas and offers a disposal service for all locations that generate regulated medical waste. Types of locations serviced include:
- Doctor Offices
- Nursing Homes
- Retirement Communities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Veterinary offices
- Funeral Homes
- Tattoo Shops / Parlors
- Health and Rehabilitation Centers
- Urgent Care Centers
- Hotels and Resorts
- Mental Health Facilities
- County and State Health Departments
- Correctional Facilities
- Acupuncture Clinics
- Biomedical Laboratories
- Biotechnology Companies
- Birth Centers
- Blood Banks
- Dental Offices & Labs
- Hospice Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Physical Therapy Clinics
- Police/Fire/EMS Departments
- Rural Health Clinics
These CWS Core Values form the foundation of our company and culture. These serve as a basis for individual decisions and behavior.
Stewardship – Manage money and resources with wisdom and integrity, recognizing responsibility to the customer.
Servanthood – Deferring my own needs and wants and serving the needs of others.
Caring – A commitment demonstrated through empathizing with and extending personal interest in the personal and individual needs of those we serve.
Attitude – The positive manner and perspective used in approaching issues, decisions and situations. Demonstrating a positive attitude and approach in the workplace and particularly when addressing customers and coworkers.
Teamwork – Deferring personal wants to work as a team gives us the opportunity to utilize all the talents as a group and to realize the uniqueness of each one.
Creativity – A conscious effort and willingness to see things differently, to break out of habits and outdated thoughts to find new ways of thinking, doing, and being. Recognizing that improvement requires my flexibility and involves change from time to time.
Integrity – Working hard, keeping promises, sharing success. Above all, honesty. Showing respect, fairness, and consideration for others. Following the respective authority governing rule. Integrity does what is honest, and right according to other shared values even when it is not convenient, easy, or even visible.
Individual Development – Taking the initiative to improve oneself by broadening one’s knowledge and skills in order to bring the best possible to CWS. This often involves changing the way I do things in order to benefit through sharing and implementation of best practices.
Accountability – The willingness to acknowledge responsibility to others, and the willingness to fully accept responsibility for one’s actions and the implications that may result.
Productivity – Maximizing my personal output without increased resources or compromising quality. A willingness to pursue new, more efficient methods of doing my work and helping the team. A willingness to be monitored and measured by my peers.
Pillars of Practice
Built upon our foundational Capital Waste Solutions Core Values. Adherence to these principles of conduct is essential to fulfilling our commitment to each customer and co- worker. Each team member commits to check themselves daily against these principles.
- Exercise good character, honesty, cheerfulness, and positive attitude.
- Dress in proper assigned attire.
- Serve the customer with eagerness, sincerity and caring.
- Take ownership of any customer problem and follow through to resolution.
- Conduct my duties and responsibilities with quality and energy, paying attention to detail in all tasks.
- Honor our customer’s trust, treating each person individually with respect – personal interest – and appreciation.
- Never share personal problems or negative issues about anything, personal or work, with a customer.
- Take responsibility for my individual performance and be supportive of my fellow associates in their duties.
- Be a good steward of resources & conserving expenses.
- Greet everyone with a smile & sincere verbal greeting.
- Be creative and open to ideas & learn from mistakes.